Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Man I suck...

...at updating this thing. Well it's been two weeks since I said I was gonna try and be better at updating this blog o' mine. But unfortunately that has not been the case as I've had some other things to focus on through the first month of the new year.

I'm not a man that's had to make too many big sacrifices in his life and in that sense I've been lucky. Maybe not so much in love or money, but I've been lucky that I haven't had to give up or walk away from something that had a place so deep in my psyche and soul. Until just recently that is. And as the time slowly creeps by like anyone you wonder if it is the right choice. What does this mean for the situation in the long run? Can things ever be the same? For my own selfish reasons I hope there are positive answers to those questions as everything unfolds.

I've also decided that my primary focus over the next few months has to be getting my health in check and start dropping some pounds and for the most part I have already started to get into a routine with that, hitting the gym and trying to watch what goes into my body. A membership to weight watchers is the next step because besides Butcher Boy, I believe they are the only ones that have heavy duty scale technology my body mass requires, haha.

And finally today is my 34th birthday and while I cant remember much of the birthdays before my 30th, the most recent ones hold so many great memories, from small parties with friends to the early morning phone calls I got used to receiving, but now understand are a thing of the past. But as we go forward I can hope that someday those will become a regular occurence, just maybe from a different source.

I love all of you and I look forward to the journey we will all take going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment