Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Solitary Thoughts

So getting away from everything and not being able to keep up with the everyday goings on of my friends through facebook or myspace made me think about a lot of different things that have happened over the past two years. It also allowed me to put everything into perspective.

Just a few key points that have crossed my mind inthe past few days and I'll try and blog a little later tonight as well.

-Never give your all to anyone, always keep them wanting more. Because in the end not a lot of that matters if he or she or they have other thoughts in mind.

-Give yourself a chance to succeed in whatever you do, because when it comes down to it, you don't know if that other person will ever give you that opportunity.

-Some people don't change whether its 5 years later or 15 years later. And that's not always a good thing.

-It's not healthy to give all your effort to one endeavor if there is no way you will ever get that effort back.

And a quote I saw and have used as my away message in the last day or so-"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

No comments:

Post a Comment