Monday, December 29, 2008

The last few days

Well I'm trying to do something everyday but that hasn't been the case so far. So I figured I'd throw out a few observations from over the weekend and Monday. So here goes....

I've had abolutely no patience with anyone lately. Especially with people at both jobs. I mean they expect me to be ready when they call me but half of them dont have their shit together when they call. And people at the gas station aren't the brightest or quickest on their feet either, it's like they leave their brains at the door. Dang I hate that shit!!

While at IHOP on a Saturday night, or really any night for that matter, the breakfast sampler is always a good choice. But stay away from the ukranians at the front door.

I have a wedding for a friend this New Years Eve. Part of me knows its gonna be a blast, but another part thinks it could be a bummer for me. I guess that answer depends on how quick I get drunk.

It suck's that this year's Superbowl Winner isn't even gonna be in the playoffs. I guess we still have the Celts and B's.

I've started to rethink this whole wishing I could go back in time thing. Maybe things do happen for a reason and we should look forward not backward.

And on a side note, this is my bathroom wall wisdom for the week-"Sometimes you can't face the sadness of being forgotten, until you've felt the comfort of being remembered again".

No comments:

Post a Comment